Pages


Saturday 31 August 2013

Best out of waste!!

Hi all crafters,

I was a bit busy these days .....but i managed to make something as per the bingo trash guidelines....

I have used Natural twine, mirror and glass bottle.

I had this Chilli sauce bottle with me since many days, but i was not getting any inspiration to do something with it...but when i saw the combinations at the trash bingo...i got an idea...and came up with this...
Firstly i have covered the whole glass bottle with 2 types of natural twines, in the bottom its little thicker than what u can see at the top...
Then i decorated it with different shapes and sizes of mirror ( i have them as i used then i my summer camp projects)

After that i thought of making some floewrs withe tne natural twine itself.....so i used twine and the wire which is used for making stoking flowers.. to make the bottom flowers


For the flowers at the top i have used a lighter coloured twine ( i got it from  an old jute bag)  just made a few bows andcut the ends,...piled them together and decorated it with a circle glass mirror...

And....tada...my beautiful centre piece was ready....


 I m entering my above creation  in the BINGO trash Challenge at Catchy Challenges...
Waiting eagerly for ur valuable comments...


3 comments:

  1. This is sooo beautiful ...shape of the bottle and ur work on it is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Radhika for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you:), that is a lovely idea, love the creation :)

    ReplyDelete